The CEPIC Congress is the largest networking hub for agencies worldwide and will take place in Paris – for the first time – from 5 to 7 June 2019.
Venue: Salons de l’Aveyron in Bercy
Address: 17 Rue de l’Aubrac 75012 Paris
Why attend the CEPIC Congress?
- It is the only event in the picture industry that offers three days of nonstop networking with picture industry professionals from +30 countries.
- To attend conferences focusing on the latest developments in the picture industry.
- To meet agencies’ CEOs and sales representatives, as well as footage suppliers, industry service providers, technology specialists, legal professionals and the creative minds that innovate the picture industry, all in one place.Save the date and join over 500 participants from 250 agencies from around the globe
Why is the Congress in Paris a special one?
We will take networking to the next level in Paris. Only on the first day of Congress, you can meet local customers as part of our collaboration with PIXDAY, the unique French professional trade fair between buyers and sellers of pictures.
Why attend PIXDAY?
- To join the largest picture buyer event in the country where photography began.
- It is the only time of the year when you can meet, together with your local distributors, French picture buyers representing all the sectors of the industry, including the press, publishing companies, communication agencies, and new media.
- To develop your network as well as your knowledge of the French market, that remains one of the most active picture markets in the world.
Save the date and join PixDay’s agencies on 5th June in Paris.