How can value be maintained with wider access to CH content through technology?
– What is lost?
– How can technologies with different aims work in tandem to benefit CH?
– What added value can CH gain from external operatives such as Smartframe and Wikimedia?
- Rob Sewell, CEO at Smartframe
- Clive Coward, Tate Images Manager at Tate
- Fergus McKenna, Content Sales Director at Reach plc
- Lucy Crompton-Reid, Chief Executive at Wikimedia UK
As per CEPIC’s usual webinar format, there will be a half hour panel presentation followed by another half hour of questions and feedback from participants. CEPIC’s webinars are interactive and allow participants to network virtually.
This webinar is sponsored by smartframe.
FORMAT: Zoom features
DATE: 6 July 17 H – 18 H CET
ADMISSION: 16.45 H – Overtime possible until 18.15 H CET
REGISTRATION: Click here to register >
CEPIC member fee: 29, – € with promo code
Email CEPIC to request your CEPIC Member promo code.*
Non CEPIC members: 49, – €
Picture Editors & Photographers: 9, – €