img: screengrab from the I2 roundtable.
Organized by the Department of Education, Cultural heritage and Tourism at the University of Macerata, the first round table of the Erasmus+ project I² Identity and Innovation took place on 27-28-29-30 September 2021 as an online event especially dedicated to capacity building of teachers in secondary schools.
Recordings are now available in the Photoconsortium Educational Portal.
Programme of talks in the roundtable
- Marta Brunelli / University of Macerata (IT) – The educational use of school photographs in museums/in schools
- Antonella Fresa, Valentina Bachi / Photoconsortium (IT) – Reusing cultural content available online in educational activities and teaching/learning materials, with an eye on copyright
- Pierluigi Feliciati / University of Macerata (IT) – Historical schools, the built heritage and the new technologies. The workshop “How to write a Wikipedia article”
- Ewelina Oksiuta / European Historic Houses Association (BE) – What do historic houses teach us? The innovative approach to education in the private heritage sector
- Fabio Targhetta / University of Macerata (IT) – Collecting Oral histories, between the school and the museum
- Ria Christens / CEA-Cultureel Erfgoed Annuntiaten Heverlee (BE) – Students as stakeholders. Play Ground Circles: a participatory heritage project
- Cyrus Vanderschhoot / UCLL-University Colleges Leuven-Limburg (BE) – Students in the role of museum curator. Cloister becomes school: a creative project
- Francesca Davida Pizzigoni / INDIRE-National Institute for Documentation, Communication and Educational Research (IT) – Preserving the Educational heritage in schools as a learning activity
- Joris Colla / KADOC Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (BE) – Slimerfgoed: A platform for Educational Heritage